07 March 2009

Birthday party over...

Well, today I celebrated my birthday party in Ipoh Parade K-Box...
Today, I woke up at 9.30am "Don't know why I woke up so early... hehe..." then had my breakfast at my dad's restaurant... after that, I took 10.45 am bus to go to Ipoh Parade...
When I reached there, I went up to bowling court and surprised me that today was the bowling state competition... I was thinking to have some games with my friends but can't... so I and some of my friends were kecewa... but no choice... then we went to food court to have their breakfast... on that time, my friends were... Taiko aka Eon Chen, Kar Ming, Dailou aka Nike Phang, Kevin Lee and lastly Teik Sum...
After breakfast, we straight went to K box... At the same time, Ivan Tan aka muimui or sailou and Liroon Soon aka Saisailou came together... "really both good sailou and brothers..." then we went in K-box and started to sing... we sang Chinese and English songs... After some time, Christopher Chow aka Dad Chow and Vincent Tang aka saisaisailou joined in...
Half way of sing, all brothers went out and leave only Teik Sum, Kevin Lee, Taiko Eon and Me in K-box... then Teik Sum bring his girlfriend in the K-box... "I think is his girlfriend..." 3 of us mean me, Eon and Kevin "kenakan" teik sum to sing all the love song to his girlfriend...
Suddenly, the k-room open and a big bear bear throw to me and say Happy Birthday from my Brothers... "hehe... so happy..." but the bear bear was very big... and nice oso... then we continous sing our songs... until 4.30pm...
After 4.30pm, we had a photo taking session but we only took 2 "family" photo only..."hehe... that one call photo taking session woh..." then we went back... Unfortunately, it was raining... Christopher Chow and I had to run and walk under the raining day to take bus go back home...
When I reached home, I thought I can go and attend my Physics tuition... but can't because I had late... so kecewa that I can't go attend the tuition... but nevermine... next time I must attend the tuition no matter what...

Photos...

Family brothers... and Dad Chow...added in our mom... "Mom Sum"...

*Edited photo will be coming soon...*

That all for today...
~adioz~

No comments: