26 February 2009

Happy Birthday to my dad and myself...

Well, long time didn't my blog again... from the title above, I think you all know what I want to post about... yes!!! I want to say Happy Birthday to my dad and myself...
Why I say Happy Birthday to myself??? I think most of my friends know that my birthday wasn't today but coming week... Relax!!! today was my dad's birthday and tomorrow is my birthday according to chinese calender... then, my mom say no need to held 2 birthday party so my birthday party held together with my dad birthday party... that why I early a day say Happy Birthday to myself... hehe... ^^
This year birthday party was simple only... just bought a cake and blow... that it... finish the birthday party...

Below are the photo we took in a simple partymy and my dad's birthday cake...
saw me??? the white tee with blue colour writing and the white tee was my dad...cutting cake with my dad... left was my hand and right was my dad's hand

okey... until here for today...
will update my blog next time when I has time....
so hope you can visit my blog next time... ^^
~adioz~

No comments: