30 April 2008

2nd n 3rd day in Exam Hall

On 29 of April 2008, I took English n Physics exam...
English is easy bcoz write essay only mah.... just write wat I think only....
But.... Physics exam was so hard... my frens oso say was hard.... dun understand wat the question wan us 2 find wat..... so some didn't answer...
so.... tis Physics teacher "Puan N" had in my black list.... coz gif so hard exam
Hai...."sedih" pasti kena MARAH from my mom
2day was a rainny day coz rain in the morning when I woke up at 6.00am tis morning.....
2day exam are Add Maths, Mod Maths n Chemistry....
hai... dun say la.... No time 2 finish my add maths n mod maths.....
but lucky.... 2day chemistry is paper 1 so not so hard....
add maths n mod maths are tricky....
besides that.....
2moro is holiday.... YEAH....
but need 2 study....
Never mine la..... coz got time 2 study for Friday exam...
Friday exam are Biology n Bahasa Melayu paper2....
Hope is easy..... Ha... ha.... ha....
so I need 2 work hard for easy.....

1 comment:

Kokasaurus said...

put a C-box there like my blog, www.yapkoki.blogspot.com